Project Index (Updated 5/19/09!)

Here you'll find a list of all the projects on this blog. Hopefully, this will make navigating just a bit easier! The dates after each entry are the approximate dates I finished each project.

Formals:
NEW! Purple taffeta wedding party (3/09)
Aubergine Rennisance-esque Gown
Winter SkyRennisance-esque Gown
Creamy green bridesmaid dress (3/07)
Ocean Breeze bridesmaid dress (6/07)

Dresses:
Afternoon Dress in Black & White Toile (5/07)

Historical Dress:
Apricot Regency Gown (6/08)
Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown (4/05)

Separates:
My Graduation Outfit (12/03)

Crafts:
Shopaholic Shower Curtain (3/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 1!] (6/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 2!] (8/07)

Friday, February 16, 2007

Bridesmaid 2006 (Part 4)

It's done! After making a complete bodice out of my fashion fabric with my original pattern, I discovered that I hated it! ;-) After some brainstorming and re-working, I am very pleased with the look and the fit (and that there was enough fabric to make a completely new bodice and lining!). There are definitely things I would do differently if I were going to do it over again, but I am satisfied.

This is the first time I have changed a pattern so much that it is indistinguishable from the original. It was also the first that I constructed completely sans pattern instructions.

1 comments:

Springjoy said...

'tis beautiful, April! :D Ah, how I wish that you were not so far away, and I could learn to sew from you...