Project Index (Updated 5/19/09!)

Here you'll find a list of all the projects on this blog. Hopefully, this will make navigating just a bit easier! The dates after each entry are the approximate dates I finished each project.

Formals:
NEW! Purple taffeta wedding party (3/09)
Aubergine Rennisance-esque Gown
Winter SkyRennisance-esque Gown
Creamy green bridesmaid dress (3/07)
Ocean Breeze bridesmaid dress (6/07)

Dresses:
Afternoon Dress in Black & White Toile (5/07)

Historical Dress:
Apricot Regency Gown (6/08)
Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown (4/05)

Separates:
My Graduation Outfit (12/03)

Crafts:
Shopaholic Shower Curtain (3/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 1!] (6/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 2!] (8/07)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Apricot Regency Gown

Pattern: Sense & Sensibility Regency Gown

Fabric: Provided by customer

I made this gown for a customer, and I love this peachy, apricot-ty fabric she picked! I can't wear this color, so it's always fun to sew for other people who can wear different colors than I can. I made the skirt a bit longer in the back for a train effect, and changed the bodice to have fan-front gathers.

Buy this as an e-pattern by clicking the link below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jane Austen!!! Abd this gown is so lovely! The color make me melt!!!!! Great!!!!
Fancy Fabrics from Italy and France
Textured Fabrics with Natural Fiber and Sophisticated Print