Project Index (Updated 5/19/09!)

Here you'll find a list of all the projects on this blog. Hopefully, this will make navigating just a bit easier! The dates after each entry are the approximate dates I finished each project.

Formals:
NEW! Purple taffeta wedding party (3/09)
Aubergine Rennisance-esque Gown
Winter SkyRennisance-esque Gown
Creamy green bridesmaid dress (3/07)
Ocean Breeze bridesmaid dress (6/07)

Dresses:
Afternoon Dress in Black & White Toile (5/07)

Historical Dress:
Apricot Regency Gown (6/08)
Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown (4/05)

Separates:
My Graduation Outfit (12/03)

Crafts:
Shopaholic Shower Curtain (3/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 1!] (6/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 2!] (8/07)

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Dollies


Earlier this year (MUCH earlier...), I made a few dolly outfits for a missionary girl in Slovenia. I have always loved making doll clothes...the first things I can remember making were doll dresses. It wasn't a very illustrious beginning, as doll clothes can be quite tricky with all the little seams! Nonetheless, I still enjoy the making of them very much...I call doll dressmaking "instant gratification" sewing! :-)

1 comments:

Tesla said...

All the AG clothes are BEAUTIFUL!!! So sweet! The recipient must have been estatic!!I have a small collection of dolls, with AG Molly on my Christmas wish list.