Project Index (Updated 5/19/09!)

Here you'll find a list of all the projects on this blog. Hopefully, this will make navigating just a bit easier! The dates after each entry are the approximate dates I finished each project.

Formals:
NEW! Purple taffeta wedding party (3/09)
Aubergine Rennisance-esque Gown
Winter SkyRennisance-esque Gown
Creamy green bridesmaid dress (3/07)
Ocean Breeze bridesmaid dress (6/07)

Dresses:
Afternoon Dress in Black & White Toile (5/07)

Historical Dress:
Apricot Regency Gown (6/08)
Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown (4/05)

Separates:
My Graduation Outfit (12/03)

Crafts:
Shopaholic Shower Curtain (3/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 1!] (6/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 2!] (8/07)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bridesmaid 2006 (Part 3)


I finally have my pattern fitting the way I want it to. (Although I was about ready to tear my hair out for a little while...) It doesn't fit my dressform as well as it does me because I'm still working on padding her out correctly, and obviously the skirt will be much longer!


I also found fabric in the color the bride asked us to use. All the other maids are ordering their dresses (or the fabric for their dresses) from one company, but I found a great match at my local fabric store for just $2.98/yd.!

1 comments:

kalipay said...

not sure where to put this... but i saw you say on YLCF that you had grown up overseas and then you blog info says you're an MK! i'm inviting you to check out mkPLANET.com, a site for MKs by MKs. it has alot of different articles and links, but it's main attraction is the forums where everything and anything is discussed from an MK and TCK perspective. we have members from all over the world, so wherever you're from or have been you'll fit right in, and maybe even meet somebody you know! :D hope to see you over there!!!