Project Index (Updated 5/19/09!)

Here you'll find a list of all the projects on this blog. Hopefully, this will make navigating just a bit easier! The dates after each entry are the approximate dates I finished each project.

Formals:
NEW! Purple taffeta wedding party (3/09)
Aubergine Rennisance-esque Gown
Winter SkyRennisance-esque Gown
Creamy green bridesmaid dress (3/07)
Ocean Breeze bridesmaid dress (6/07)

Dresses:
Afternoon Dress in Black & White Toile (5/07)

Historical Dress:
Apricot Regency Gown (6/08)
Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown (4/05)

Separates:
My Graduation Outfit (12/03)

Crafts:
Shopaholic Shower Curtain (3/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 1!] (6/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 2!] (8/07)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Aubergine Rennaisance-esque Gown

Pattern: McCall's 3010

Fabric:
Chiffon - fabricclub.com
Satin - Denver Fabrics

I made this dress during the time that my friends and I were really into tea parties. :-) I'd purchased the chiffon when Fabric Club was having a sale, and then bought the satin when I picked the pattern. It actually matches better in person than in the pictures. The diamond pintucking on the bodice was a lot of work, but I think the effect was worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this!!!! I have no words!!!!! To say it is beautiful is nothing!!!! It is divine!!!!
Fancy Fabrics from Italy and France
Textured Fabrics with Natural Fiber and Sophisticated Print

Erin said...

This is just beautiful - lovely work!