Project Index (Updated 5/19/09!)

Here you'll find a list of all the projects on this blog. Hopefully, this will make navigating just a bit easier! The dates after each entry are the approximate dates I finished each project.

Formals:
NEW! Purple taffeta wedding party (3/09)
Aubergine Rennisance-esque Gown
Winter SkyRennisance-esque Gown
Creamy green bridesmaid dress (3/07)
Ocean Breeze bridesmaid dress (6/07)

Dresses:
Afternoon Dress in Black & White Toile (5/07)

Historical Dress:
Apricot Regency Gown (6/08)
Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown (4/05)

Separates:
My Graduation Outfit (12/03)

Crafts:
Shopaholic Shower Curtain (3/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 1!] (6/07)
Dolly Dresses [Take 2!] (8/07)

Friday, June 6, 2008

Ocean Blues Titanic Tea Gown



Pattern: Sense & Sensibility Tea Gown

Fabric: fabricclub.com

I made some changes to the pattern for this gown. The pattern instructions have you line the whole bodice, but I wanted the sleeves to be sheer, so I made an alternate pattern for the bodice lining, which also caused me to have to do a lot of handsewing the attach the two! I also changed the shape of the bodice front seaming. On the skirt, I moved most of the gathering to the back, as I don't like front gathers on my skirts.

Buy this as an e-pattern by clicking the link below:

1 comments:

Janna said...

Oh, wow. That's gorgeous. I love the colors you chose. So nice to see it made it in something other than pinks. ;)